Official welcome to Sam Nonoa, our new Program Manager who will be taking the lead in developing and delivering our newly implemented Training Sector. We are excited to have you part of the Alignz Team and see the development of this new space. Below is a quick five to learn more about our new team member.
- What is your Passion? I love sports in general, but I would have to say Rugby has been my single most passion.
- Why did you decide to take up this opportunity? It was the aspect of giving back to our Pacific Island Community and being a helping hand to achieve what they (students) may think was not possible as a career or education pathway.
- What do you hope to achieve in your new role? Make a difference through service.
- What are some exciting plans you have for the program? Having fun through learning and participation.
- What is something interesting about yourself that people may not know? That I am good at playing the ukulele and singing quietly to an audience of myself.
Any last words? I leave you with a common Samoan Proverb “O le ala i le pule o le tautua” The way to authority is through service, so in order to lead, one must serve.
It is amazing to see the heart and passion Nonoa brings to the role, and his idea of being of service to enable his students to achieve life success. Feel free to pop into our Hamilton branch and learn more about our Training Programs offered or to have a quick chat with Nonoa. Keep tuned to this space!