About the Role:
- Receive and unpack incoming goods
- Create and take orders for goods
- Assemble and pack outgoing orders, and send them out using RF scanners
- Check the quantity and quality of goods coming in, and going out
- Create and check invoices and keep records up to date
- General stock control
- Operate forklift, stock picker or use a pallet jack to unload or move goods
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- A fast-paced worker with great initiative
- Experience and licenced on a forklift
- Reliable and honest
- Flexibility on hours, especially around the busy periods
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing full-time work that will lead to a permanent role.
- A great work environment that offers further development
- Pay reflected on experience and performance
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a pre-employment background check and Drug Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Warehousing / Distribution|