You will be responsible for maintaining optimum operational output and ensure production, food safety & Health and safety procedures are followed.
- Basic administrative duties – Daily operational paper works/checklists
- Follow operational requirements
- Weighing up different ingredients; prepare batches for premixing
- Maintain housekeeping in accordance with Operational Standards set out in the Operational procedures
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment by eliminating hazards and taking the appropriate steps to eliminate any unsafe or poor-quality aspects
- Minimum of 1 Years experience in food manufacturing and running machines
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- F-endorsement or OSH would be beneficial
- Good level of physical fitness
All applicants will need an NZ residency or citizenship. Any appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.
|Job Category||Machine Operator, Production / Manufacturing|