We are seeking experienced class 2 licensed drivers to join our client’s well-established team. The days of work are Monday to Friday plus occasional Saturday work, the hours would be morning starts approximately 5/6am.
The main duties of this role are driving a class 2 vehicle, making deliveries and customer service. Some warehouse work may also be required.
We expect the applicant to be able to hit the ground running so the following attributes are essential:
- A solid work history showing reliability and commitment
- Attention to detail coupled with strong numeracy and communication skills
- Experience in the foodservice distribution industry, including manual handling metro deliveries from a vehicle that requires at least a class 2 license to drive
- Knowledge of dry, chilled and frozen goods
- Knowledge of food safety best practice
- Experience dealing with customers face to face
- A clean drivers license
- Be very physically fit
- Excellent written and oral English
All applicants will need an NZ residency or citizenship. Any appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.
If this role is for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alignz Recruitment is a family owned and operated business with family values, based in Auckland, Hamilton and now Bay of Plenty. We pride ourselves in providing a face to the recruitment process and treating our candidates with mutual respect.
|Job Category||Truck Driving|