To ensure that you receive the right employment opportunity for you, you must have all the appropriate information below to complete your registration with us:
- 1 form of photo ID (Passport or Birth Certificate)
- 2 Contact details of past current work Referees
- Your recent employment history for the last 4 years
- A current CV (Resume)
- Next of Kin emergency details
- Your co-operation
Once you are employed with Alignz, it is at this point that WE consider YOU the frontline of ALIGNZ RECRUITMENT.
You are the working face, voice and attitude of Alignz Recruitment and we expect you to represent us in creating a good impression.
Here are some tips on being an impressive employee:
- Getting to work promptly every day
- If you are unable to make it to work on time or at all, call Alignz an hour prior to starting time and we will call your work ourselves and explain
- Ensure that you have the appropriate clothing and foot wear to work in (i.e. steel capped boots, hi-vest, overalls)
- Tidy presentation at all times